Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

If I had a millon dollars

WALT:Write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

If I had a million dollars, wow it would be pretty cool, because I could buy whatever I wanted at the mall. foot locker and other places like rebel sports,toyworld,food court and warehouse.I would be really happy if I had a million dollars.    

If I had a million dollars and I went to Toyworld I would buy me some sports gear,nerf gun,big  teddy bear.I would buy the nerf gun because I can prank my brothers or sister.Mostly I like the sports gear and the big enormous teddy bear cause I want to hug my teddy bear,and I would use the sports gear for things I need for sports.


Whoa if I went to foot locker then I would buy me some shoes,clothes,hats and much more,but the thing that I want to buy is shoes and close because I love to wear different kind shoes and close.Hats are sometimes my thing when I sometimes go out with my mum and brothers.Also I forgot that I love rugby balls,netball balls and much more.

I’ve been dreaming to go to rebel sports because like I said I want to buy more shoes the special thing that I will buy is sports gear like rugby gear, netball gear,basketball gear so I can get much better at other sports.One more thing I would love to have all the NSW stuff
   
However if I had a million dollars it would be really fun,then I would give it to people like to kids so they can have a better life and people who are in the hospital fighting cancer.Also I would give some money for my family and buy them a new house and give some money for school.Maybe I would save some money until I grow up and then buy me a car and maybe so close.
Our task was to Write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.What if you had a million dollars what would you do with it.











No comments:

Post a Comment