Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

EGG Friend Race

WALT:Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
First our teacher said that he got us little friends that we have to look after. Well our teacher said to line up outside we all thought that we were going to play with puppies but we were all wrong our little friends were eggs.

Well have you ever thought that egg races are really hard well I do because you have to hold a egg on a spoon with two hands and you are not allowed to cheat. Well we all had to name our little friends and me and my partner Cameo name our friend Emily. Emily was really strong and unbreakable.  
When we started I felt a little bit nervous because I thought that we were going to damage it but it only dropped once. I was trying to walk gentle so I wouldn’t drop it. I felt heartbreaking that some people’s little friends had smashed, but on the other hand our little friend emily was alright.

Well when I was racing with other people in my class I just kept on focusing straight and looking at my friend. I still remember when the egg race was so difficult and I just wanted to cheat but I didn’t. The most thing that was really hard about the egg race is that we had to keep going up and down, but that was really cool and fun.

The way I felt about the egg race was really nerve racking but cool and amazing at the same time. That was fun and awesome because everyone had fun and I did too.I would like to do that experiments again so I can have more and more fun.


Write for my reader
I've tried to think about my reader
My writing shows some awareness of reader because my writing is quite clear and I have tried to interest my reader.
My writing is easy to understand and I have tried to tell the reader what it was like to be there by giving details and my thoughts.
My writing really considers audience as reader because I have kept their interest and made them feel like they know exactly what it was like for me.
Purpose
I tried to meet the purpose
My text goes some way towards meeting the purpose
The message is clear in some parts of the recount.
My text fully meets the purpose.
The message is clear all through the recount.
Introduction
My introduction does not yet clearly orientate or hook in my reader.
My introduction gets some buy in from audience and they can understand what I am going to write about.
My introduction hooks in my reader and it is clear what I am writing about.
My introduction wows my reader!
Paragraph Topics
My paragraphs are confused and don't follow my plan.
I have tried to follow my plan.
Most my paragraphs are about 1 big idea and I have added some detail.
My paragraphs have some complex as well as simple sentences. Post paragraphs give details about 1 big idea.
I have followed the paragraph topic in my plan.
My paragraphs have complex and simple sentences. Paragraphs all give details about 1 big idea.
Our task for today is to think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.I have learn't how to write a recount also to edit my writing.I also learn't how to do punctuation and also learn't how to put it in a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment