Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

Visual Mihi


This is my Visual Mihi, surrounded by me is all the things that I love. First the picture in the top left corner that I drew was a picture of both Nike and Adidas brands. This shows how much I love Nike and Adidas. Next in the top right corner I have drawn a Cook Island rugby league logo. This drawing shows how much I love rugby league and how I love my culture. In the bottom left corner as you see there is a picture in words that say '' The love of a family is life's greatest blessing''. This show's how much I love my family and how my family is my greatest blessing. The last and final picture that I drew in words was '' Sports''. This shows how much I love to play sports such as Netball, Basket ball, soccer, softball and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment