Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Cross Country!

Bright colours filled up the netball courts.We’ve been preparing this for 2 months and and it’s finally here.Funky wigs and costumes on display. Standing in front of the whole school is really nerve wracking seeing people just stare at you.

It was a hot and beautiful day, seeing the little children run around.After everybody sat down my heart starting racing. As the house captains one by one finished saying their chants “it's time for the 1 girls to run” Mr burt said. With the all the help of the house captains every last person who would come last we would push to try there best.

As time passed it was already time for the year 8 girls to run, as we got to the starting line my heart just started beating fast as if I was running a marathon. Just as we ran through the gate my legs started to hurt and it felt like I was gonna die. People telling me to keep on running gave me more energy to run.

The second lap was here and I was trying my best to not stop and just run the whole thing. The finish line was right ahead and I gave it my all and sprinted to the finish line. I was past the finish line and I was so happy that I finished it. The whole school was being great supporters and also all the parents, I was so blessed that we all had a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment