Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Immersion Assembly - Musical Madness

Back to school and as usual we have our annual Immersion assembly.Each team had to explain what they were going to focus on this term, the movies they made had to be based on what music could to make your life better.As we started off with the senior management band, every team that performed had really great points.

Most informative: I was stuck on Team 5 as they had a lot of information about what they were going to focus on this term.Every part they played, showed the emotions they were going through when the music played. Team 5’s focus is on how composers compose music to evoke an emotional response.


Most entertaining: Team 3 was most entertaining because they had more expression and action. There movie was based on them having a normal day with music telling them how they feel. There movie was extremely amusing. It was as if they were talking about their normal life.

What do you want to find out more about:

Throughout this term I would want to find out more about what songs affect me. By the end of this term I want to explain my feelings with the song I listened to and why it affects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment