Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Inspiration talk!

This morning we had a inspiration talk with a special visitor Mr Patterson. He came today to talk to the year 7/8 block about AIM which stands for Aspiration, Inspiration and Motivation. Mr Patterson told us a touching and sad story about a 11 year old boy who gave up his lunch money for two week just to give to a homeless man.

As Mr Patterson talked about being a giver and giving back to people. He told us a story about this young couple he saw at the airport struggling to keep calm 3 children under 5 years old. He thought that by letting them in front of him he would be doing the right thing.

One thing I've learn't from the inspiration talk was that one little thing can change a person's life. From the story about wille and the homeless man I would take that as a great example in life. I would want to do the same and give my lunch money up for a homeless person. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lani,
    I enjoyed reading your post...
    I'm pleased my talk has inspired you to think about how you might be able to help others...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete