Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Fiafia 2014

When I arrived at school I felt excited about performing on the stage with my group.When I went to my changing room everybody looked beautiful in their costumes. When I went on the stage I felt confident about dancing in front of audience.Like my family and friends. My Favourite performance was the middle Hip Hop,Niuean and Jump Jam.I liked Hip Hop because there dance amazing. Miss Lavakula group Niuean was awesome too.Jump jum was my favourite too because of their smiles.The groups that I just talked about was cooler than the other groups except my group done an awesome. I feel awesome when I danced on the stage in front of everybody.I’m hoping to in the middle HipHop next time.

1 comment:

  1. You were amazing in your performance Lani. Well done!

    ReplyDelete