Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

My Fantastic Letter to Miss Berry


When 2015 was nearly to the end, I was feeling a bit nervous about being a year 7. Also I felt nervous about meeting my New teacher. I was really excited about coming to school because I  wanted to see my friends and I wanted to learn new stuff. I felt good that I saw my friends again because I missed them so much and I was also happy that I finally meet my teacher,her name is Miss Berry, she is really nice,awesome and funny.As I’m getting new to this block and rules,it is kinda cool being a year 7 becuase we do fun stuff and cool learning here with the year eights.

I grew up in Auckland with my 4 older and younger siblings plus me, My mum and dad came from Cook Island.We lived in our house for 3 year, well when I was I think about 3 or 4 year old I went with my nana and cousin to Rarotonga and Aitutaki for a holiday. It was fun and boring at the same time because sometimes we just stay home and do nothing, and sometimes we go for a nice a comfortable swim in the beach.

My hobbie is playing sports.I love to go to the beach with my family, I love to swim and play around with my brothers.Also I love to learn about new stuff,and love to learn how to solve out problem solving using my knowledge.. My fav colour is blue and I love to sing.

Well the place that I’ve be too is Rarotonga and Aitutaki also Australia .It’s really beautiful in Rarotonga and Aitutaki.Over in the Islands they have nice and lovely flowers and have a beautiful beach.The country I want to visit again is Australia.

What I’m looking for this year is to complete every task I get from my teacher and looking forward to being a year 8 next year.The best thing about Pt England school is that we always go on camp and trips and also have netbooks.We are really lucky to have chromebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment