Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Swimming Lesson.

Have you been swimming with an instructor for swimming lessons before?class 9 walked to the Glen Innes Aquatic center.When we got to the pools we took our uniform’s off.When I looked at the pool i was excited because carlotta was our instructor for the day.

One thing that I have learned is streamlines.Because streamlines are like straight arm I hope I do much better because sometimes when carlottar takes the board of us and she tells us to do streamlines I sink and I should do much better at fast kicking to.

I feel very amazed for swimming.The things that we have learned is back stroke,streamlines,small kicking,freestyle,gliding,chin on chest and listening to the instructor.The thing that I am good is gliding because its fun.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job retelling your experience of swimming. Well done Lani!

    ReplyDelete