Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Life Education Cavavan

Have you been to the Life Education Caravan before?Last week tuesday our class went to Life Education Caravan for our lesson.Lynn was our teacher she was teaching us about body part’s and how our body can grow and be healthy.  




We learned five things about our bodies to grow.One of them is drinking water because you must drink at least five or six.Sleeping for eight hours or more every night helps our bodies to grow.Oxygen helps us to breath.Exercise is good for us because it makes you fit and so you can be brainy.Eating healthy food is good because it makes your bodies healthy and strong.



I really enjoyed The Life Education Caravan I’m Looking forward to learn heaps of how my body can grow. Lynn was an awesome teacher and I hope that I see her when I go there again.


           

No comments:

Post a Comment