Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Amazing Holidays

Did you have an amazing holiday? Our school finished on Friday 4th July for term break.I was so excited it was the holidays because I was going to my nana’s house with my two brother’s.At my nana’s I sometimes sleep in.Sometimes Me and my nana did lots of things together.I’m going to tell you about them.

During the first week of the holidays me and my nana went to do the shopping. When we got back from doing the shopping we cleaned the house.My nana’s name is ngametua and she lives in Otara.

In the second week of the holidays I heard the weather and it looked like it was going to be windy.When I was with my nana sleeping I could feel the wind through the window.

Did you enjoy you holiday with your family?The part that I liked was when I went to my nana’s and I had lots 0f fun.I felt happy and I hope that when I go there again I hope to go movies.I really enjoyed the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment