Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Ambassador Application 2015

Malo e lelei my name is Lani and I’m 9 years old. I have 1 sister her name is Roimata, I have 3 brothers and their names are Tupuia,Damien And Campbell I live with my mum her name is Marion I am Cook island. I want to be an Ambassador because I would like to learn the experience and to share my learning with others. I am good really at speaking in front of other people like visitors,and memorising scripts. I have really good confidence in myself that helps me with my talents and values  


     I think Learn,Create And Share is important because we are learning new stuff,and creating thing on our blogs to share with the world. I would like to travel around and learn new things about New Zealand . An Ambassador means everything to me, because I want to show Mrs Burt that I can be the best Ambassador she has ever had like being responsible,Welcoming Visitor and being on time to school,  I love to strive to succeed.


My favourite blog post is Listening and drawing Exercise. I love this blog post because I can listen to the instructions and think about what things go where on my piece of paper. Here is the Link


1 comment:

  1. Great application Lani. I wish you all the best for your application and hope that you do well.

    ReplyDelete