Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Online Zoo

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

Yay it’s time to go to the zoo.It is going to be so awesome going to the zoo becasue there is different animals there,But our calss is going on a virtual zoo were we have to look on a site that tells us about the animals that live in San Diego Zoo.We had to use our chromebooks using the internet?
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Our teacher explained what we were going to do at the zoo,Virtual tour of a zoo,looking at the website
3. Body Paragraph 2
We watched a video that told us about different animals
4. Body Paragraph 3
How there were lots of different and awesome animals at san diego zoo
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo






I have learn't how to do my introduction and re crafting and planing my introduction.What the task was asking was to think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.




No comments:

Post a Comment