- We went home and went straight to bed.
- They are rich but they aren’t happy.
- We went home because we were tired.
- We went home early, so we missed the end of the concert.
- We went home when Jane wanted to.
- We went home before the concert ended.
- We went home after Max Jones had sung his first song.
- We went home although / though we did not really want to.
We will go home if we are tired.
Gene can go to school since the car was fixed
Lena has a sore foot after rugby
Katarina won’t be going to the movies only if she has a ride
Sione can ride his bike when he feeds the cat
Sally climbed a tree while she was picking some apples
Kyle walked home from school but his mum came and picked him up
Simon was full from dinner because he was sick
Anna watched her sister although mum was in the house
Scott was in charge unless he looked after his brother
Shelley played ripper rugby if she did her dishes